Home Top Ad

\

BURNOUT "(

Share:
I am writing this because I am somehow in the middle of a dilemma which I don't know what to do. I don't feel anything but i feel like i need to do somethin however,There is just something stopping me on doing the thing I am thinking now. I wanna go somewhere and get myself out at this office. Am already fed up and sick of this already. I want somethin bettter and somethin that could boost up my emotions and that I wouldn't think of somethin' empty and depressing. I am always pissed everyday I do this. It has been a routine already that i don't want it no more. I am very pissed with all around lately. I get easily pissed with people and Idont' understand. All I just want is something rewarding and something worth it. Can someone help me with this freakin' journey. I know this is kinda BULLS**T for me think this way, but I really can't help myself. I am always have a tantrum everytime i get to work.Burnout is what I"ve been fightin for in about almost 5 months now. If I could only rule my destiny then, I would have done that. but its hard. I am just WISHING future is not UNCERTAIN.

No comments