Home Top Ad

\

My Korean Student left :(

Share:


I've learned alot of things from each individuals i've met that life is worth to struggle.no matter how bitter life is it has to go on and also let me realized my mistakes that I am not always right. I know I am a mr.knowitall but I just love to share what I feel and what I know. Thanks for coming to my life Lee TaeLim, You have come to let me realize how stupid and cocky I am. I feel alot of grudges and i make it up to burst it out to you and you are willing to listen with open arms and open heart. I appreciate the fact that you are so appreciative of things I've done to you. Thanks alot for the memories. and I am feeling so empty and wanting to see you again. Till next time we meet again. Bye bye Terry and you are the sweetest person I have ever met in ma whole life. Hope you will get all your dreams come into reality.

No comments