Home Top Ad

\

LOVE LIFE

Share:
Dear JC, Thanks alot for having this life. I couldn't be so thankful to this life I have. I have thought that life is a shit, I'm so blessed by you for providing me lotsa blessings in my life. You know what, I just want you to say that I so much love him. I thank you JC for providing me a true happiness that I haven't felt in my whole life. He's the man I've dreamed of. Every time I hug him I feel so happy and so ECSTATIC. When I started to meet u on the very first day on June 20th, 2012... I found u on a dating site and I didnt expect to find a such a wonderful and beautiful amazing person Like him. I started to know him and it was not intentionally of hooking him up or something like, my intention was just to ask some info about the life of a guy living in korea. I've never thought to have this man in my life. I felt so bad, when He told me that Im just trying to be nice to him. it really hurts alot. I showed him all that I could do just to prove how much I love him, but still he doubts about my love to him. I don't know what to do on pleasing him and proving him how much I am happy and in love with him. Pls. JC help me. I need your help. I dont know what to do now. If he really loves me. He would not think something like that to me, but still Im keeping my trust and faith in him. I know we will be together soon JC. I Love him with all my heart. And I know from my heart how much I love him. Pls JC, I ask him from you. Pls let him know I love him so much. I may not be able to show it in person because we are a world apart, but I know through my feelings and words that I love him and i show it to him wish he could feel that and I know Im certain that he feels me. :) I love him so much JC... Pls let him know that. I love my life you give me. I adore my life now than ever before... I've waited for him like for years and now i finally have him. Pls JC bless us that we will be together soon and we will live a happy life and have a family someday.

No comments