Home Top Ad

\

My journey and i met u.

Share:
Dear JC, I started my life so terrible. I've had lots of sad moments which I need to cry for many times and go to my room and lock up my self and cry the whole time. I've had lots of times where i regret life and being alive. My life has been so tremendous and terrible since then while i am growing up. I cry alot to find a perfect happiness in life. It takes a while for me to realize that Im not a straight human being and that I need a man to be with and a man to share my life with. I think alot of things like taking my life from this earth and going somewhere that I can be alone and forever lonely. I am so hopeless for years. I dont know if I get to see a light at the end of the tunnel . Now, after the long wait of seeing and walking in the tunnel just to get to the end of it. I've come across a beautiful hole in midst of my journey towards the end of the tunnel. I have this wonderful person I've come across with. And it seems that I am stuck on him as I walk on towards my journey. I have already set my dreams that I need to get to the end of the tunnel so I can see light and see who awaits me there, but I don't know why I'm not moving on towards my destination which i know I have set this one for years and my whole life. While I'm struggling towards my destination I have this person inspires me and letting me stop for a while with my life to be with him while my journey is going on towards the path. I know where I am now is what matters because I know tomorrow is not certain and I don't know if I can get to where I suppose to go. He's now in my life and I want to take the rest of my time with him while I'm going through my journey in the tunnel. Now I have him as a person I can go with while doing my travel. In the meantime, I have him and As of now, I am happy while taking my journey with him. I am happy coz he changes everything about me. He gives me strength when no one can. He gives me love when no one can. I wanna take my journey towards the end of the tunnel JC with him because I know along the way the railway is too rough for me and I know no one cares for me and no one catches me when times get rough.

Now, I am very much sure that I like him and more importantly I love him so much. I know and I can feel that He loves me too JC. I can't wait for our future anymore. I hope future for us is certain. So much certain. He came into my life all so sudden and It's really amazing how I found him online. It's amazing that I found a very special person in my life online. Its amazing and so thankful to you JC for giving me this long prayed man in my life. I will keep him forever in my heart. I love him from the bottom of my heart. I Know that he loves me so much too. He went here in our place on August 1st 2012 and that time we met and we went to a place called TOP HILLS. We went there at night and he started to tell his feelings to me. :) And I was so delighted for such an amazing heart I felt that time. I asked you JC for signs and during that night, You gave it to me so suddenly and I cried like crazy and I knew it from then on that He's gonna be a person that I want to be with forever. he's gonna be the guy I wanna spend my life with for the rest of my life. I Asked the second and It popped out all of a sudden and i was really amazed of why it happened because I didn't expect that I would get the second sign I asked from you JC. And then the third sign has come to reality after our 3rd day together. And then after that we were in the taxi and I felt that that time was already the feeling I felt before something that's familiar to me and its kinda bizarre to me coz It was like it happened already before in my past life and It happened again in the present time. IT was a DEJAVU. I thought of him that I already met him or saw him somewhere so I thought that I already dreamed of him before. I knew it from my heart that I met him somewhere, I just don't know where and I dont know when, but I know I did. :).. He went to our house coz I asked him to come over so he could eat my mom's food. I bought food at the grocery just to prepare for him. and then after that I gave mom money for the feast on saturday during that week, because I need to cook for him and prepare for him . I didnt regret anything about what happened. All I wanted to happen was to make him happy and gave him the hospitality he deserves. I took a risk with looking for work coz i know I could just get work anytime anywhere but Its impossible to get an amazing person like him. So I stopped my life for him . I took a risk of everything just to prove how much I like him and more evidently that I love him so much. :). I stopped my life and forgot about looking for a job. I spent money coz I know I could just easily get it. I'm broke now. :) and I dont know how to catch up and keep up with my life. :) but I know in my deepest part of my heart that I liked and loved what I did for him. He's worthy of everything I did, If I could have another life to live back here on earth, I would still live with him and wanted to meet him still in the next life. :) I dont care if I haven't got job, I don't care if Im broke, what matters most is I am happy with him and I made him happy too. :) thanks alot JC for giving this wonderful and the most amazing person in mylife that it could be so rare to find. :) I LOVE U SO MUCH JC. :) I Love u and HOPE You won't leave ISAAC coz i Love him too. xoxo

JEM

here is my baby Isaac, who I met along the way of my journey. I love him so much and i want him so badly. When will we meet again. I wanna be with you forever. Pls JC, give some way for us to meet again and be together forever. I wanna marry him. Thanks alot my dearest JC. I love him but I love you more.
our video i made for him, I so much love him JC

No comments