Home Top Ad

\

probs, probs, probs, UGH!!!!

Share:
Dear JC, I dont know what to do, I am totally broke and no one to run to. My heart fills of burden and dunno where to go. I haven't had work for almost 2 months now because I've been looking for job but then I wasn't able to get it in. I tried to look for more jobs but it seems a special and worth it person came into my life so I needed to stop. I am happy with him though. Right now, I've got no where to run and so so broke.I dont wanna tell this to anyone coz its a money matters, Pls JC help me. Im tired of thinking where to go. I don't know where to ask for money to spend for my debts and my mom's debts.Im so exhausted. My brother promised my mom that He'd give money to mom for the bike mom's bought. Pls. JC help me. I need you, I thank you though for all the help and for all the blessings. I wanna get work asap. I am so broke, I am so sad at this time. I tried to hide it to all my friends, family and partner because I am like this. I am so shy and not into telling my probs to people. You are all I have JC, Pls. help me out from this darkness. I really don't know what to do now. It seems like I'm dying when I saw my mom crying because of my brother. I'm so pissed of myself because I can't do anything to get things done and over with... PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JC. Im begging you .. My heart is aching again because of my mom crying at me. :(... I hate it seeing her crying. I'm so helpless. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!. JC... HELPPPPPPPPP. I feel its killing me softly. BYE JC, I WILL TALK TO U SOON. I LOVE U JEMROSS

No comments