Home Top Ad

\

u left me hanging by a thread

Share:
I never felt this way in my whole life. I've never thought that this could be so hard for me. I am so ecstatic if I'm with you. you make my world go round. You give strength when I'm down. The signs have shown that You are mine and I am yours. I know from heart we are meant to be. We are soulmates and we've met somewhere down the road or at the crossroads. I am very much happy and content of what I have now. I am happy for your love and my love to you. I know it is hard that we are apart, but I will hold on so tight as I've been holding on for years. You are the reason I live and will live forever. I asked Jesus if he could give me a signs and yes he did, not just once, twice or thrice but more than that. And I know it is the proof that we really are meant for each other. Last night I dreamed that I got denied with the visa and it did happen and its a dream that came true because Dreams do come true. My dream is to be with you forever and to be part of your life. I know its gonna be hard for us together for now. It takes us some time to do that and be together. I wish I had the power to move mountains and swim the ocean for u. I will do my best and I won't give up on us, But I hope you will feel how hard it is for me to be away from you. It is really hard coz you are what I've prayed for for ages. The person I would like to be with and GROW OLD with. The signs have shown up and I know for sure we are destined to meet. Pls. make a way to make it happen, to make this love worked out. I got nothing but the purest heart,I got nothing but my faith and love to you. I hope you feel the same way too. It is really as hard as ROCK what I'm feeling right now.

You've come into my life so quickly and you've gone so fast. I really wanted to see u in Korea so I can be with u for the longest time and days and give and show u all my love for u. 5 days was the best and momentous lifetime I've ever had. It was so happy and I couldn't express the feeling I felt inside when I was with u. I know from my heart It was really a pure love and I hope you see it too. I want you to follow your dreams coz I don't want you to change your dreams and plans in life just because of me.

I don't wanna wait in vain. My heart is numb and it's like killing me inside and taking my life inch by inch of it. The life that I have right is short. I wanna go and find my life and myself somewhere. I know I found you and told me that you'd come back but I just have trust on you that You will come back and keep your promise to me. Im so scared and tired of this situation. I told myself that Im not gonna love anyone anymore as of this time because I have dreams to follow and wanna make it happen, but It's hard if you have your dreams come true but you are alone it is really hard as rock that you can barely bare. Pls. let us be together really soon, because I don't know until when we can be together again. I hope you understand. Pls. make a way for us. I can't wait any longer and I can't fight this feeling any longer.... I love you from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment: