Home Top Ad

\

Got no one to talk to. :( Its not all about money. I love you ISSEY.

Share:


its not all about money, Dear JC, thanks for answering my prayers, the last blog I made was all about my problem and Im really delighted and happy because it was answered prayer, I asked you JC to help me with my problem and so you did, My boyfriend helped me out unknowingly and was able to pay for my bills. I am so blessed because I have an angel in disguise in my life. He makes me happy and I love him so much, I miss him so much, JC. I wish I had the power to swim the ocean to be able to come near him.

Today, I went on job hunting. It was all horrible. I wanted to get a job asap but it seems that jobs dont like me. My birthday is coming and I hate it.Im trying to be patient but patience is not in me. I wanted to get a job soon because september is coming and I need to prepare for my birthday and I wanted to know my plan ahead of time. I want to get a job soon so I can pay all our bills, why its all the burden on my shoulder, Its all on me. I just want to talk to my boyfriend about my problem but it seems computer is not able to understand and i hate talking to computer. I want a live person I can talk to. how I wish you were with me. I wanna talk to you in person. I hate this long distance relationship.

I talk this one to my boyfriend about my problem, all I want is just an ears to listen and a heart to understand my situation. I am so helpless, my bills are in my head on how to pay it, I have no work, I have no one talk to, but JC, I thank you though for answering my prayer with my last blog. It was an answered prayer and my boyfriend sent me money without asking him. He is such a blessing in disguise to me. I am so lucky with my boyfriend so much. I am blessed, JC thanks alot,,, an ENORMOUS thank you for my BOYFRIEND, I love him very much JC. Pls give him so much blessings and strength for everyday. Pls let him know how much I love him.

I thought he would understand me of my situation. I just him to listen to me and help me what to do and not to hearing from him about money. He told me that why I needed money for my birthday, he didnt understand that its really important to me to have my birthday celebrated or even just a simple birthday celebration. I need someone to talk to. I just someone to rely on. I know that he could me out financially, but I think that I'm not his responsibility, and I dont like to ask money from him. I just dont, but if he's gonna give me I would not refuse the offer, but I dont like him to think that I'm money face. I know he's not thinking of that to me. I love him so much and I know he loves me so much too. Thanks JC to my Boyfriend for being understanding. And I understand why he said that to me, I always understand him because I love him so much, I love him every breath of him. I told him not to talk with him for 2 days because I need someone to talk to and space to think alot of stuff. He offered to help but I dont want and like to. I dont like him to help me financially because I dont wanna abuse his goodness to me and I just dont want him to think that I am making money out of him. I certainly believe thought that He dont think less of me about money matters, I am not like that. Its not all about money, JESSIE J said that MONEY CAN'T BUY us HAPPINESS. I love him so much thats why I dont wanna ask money from him. I just want to share my thoughts to him about money matters because I got no one to talk to JC, only you who I could easily talk to whenever I wanted and you are willing to listen to me. I always thank of you because of that. I love you JC and I thank you for being always with me all the time. Pls JC let my boyfriend know that I dont need money and I just want LOVE. Love from him. I am just sharing my problem to him because I know he would understand me and listen to me, but I dont like the way he says about money. I am very sensitive about that coz I dont want him to think of money matters, coz i know I could get that easily but not in easy way. :) but I know I couldn't get LOVE easily. BABY I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE. I know from the VERY Beginning that you are not rich and you couldn't give me mercedes thats why I love you for who you are, I wanted money from someone in the first place then I would have left you from then on, I'm thinking that you think of me like that. I am just explaining about my feelings. Pls JC let him know about this. I truly love him. I LOVE YOU ISAAC LEE HATHHORN. THIS IS all about my feelings towards you. I understand you completely and hope you understand me too.

I MISS U ALREADY ISSEY,
JEM

No comments